Re: Weird Digests

>If Paul doesn't intervene, this undeliverable mail will grow and grow and
grow
>and finally swallow the whole list...  Boy, right now I am glad that I am not
>on the digest :-).

Bernd and all:

Good morning. Yes, I've survived the night...mainly because there was
nothing to survive yet. It's unbelievable; the eye is STILL 8 hours away. We
are getting some heavy rain and winds from time to time...in waves, but
nothing quite on the level of a really bad thunderstorm. But each wave is a
little stronger than the last.
This storm is slower than my dentist...it's now moving a mere 9 miles an hour.
To the subject at hand; I am not on the digested version and I'm getting
them too.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete
Townshend

From: WFang01@aol.com