Re: Opening Acts at MSG: Correction

How confirmed is this opening act stuff?  My impression was that the WHO
go on at 8pm and that WW1 was delaying their coverage until 10pm.  I
don't see Joan Osborne or SOnic Youth fitting in with our boys.

- -
Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod
- -

From: Ian Derby <slpkd9@us.net>