Ready Steady Go

Here's the latest...the storm is starting to hit now. We're beginning to get
some serious wind, although the rain hasn't been heavy as yet. You can tell
that it's a hurricane now. The thing is supposed to be here at 1-2 PM (yes,
I know...they keep changing it on us) and last through about 6 PM. According
to what they've been saying (lately), the worst part of the storm will brush
us, not pound us...with 90 MPH winds. Unfortunately, this baby is moving so
slow that instead of intense winds for a couple of hours, we'll have them
for several. The last I've heard it was going about 10 MPH...so you could
almost walk away from it.
But we've still got power, phone, and so on. No problems. Just wanted to let
you know.
Anyone who is really into the progress can go to cnn.com, where they are
supposed to have "the latest" (I haven't checked it out).
See you later...
Once again, I appreciate all of the well wishes. You guys are great.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete
Townshend

From: Larry Lawthers <73552.1471@compuserve.com>