Re: Strings and Things

Mike, re:

>It seems to be that we are all referencing him by JAE and so will I. I've
>been following his playing style for many many years and one of the
questions
>I have is how he achieved that low end "snorty" type of sound. That's about
>the best way I can describe it.

"hold your group together with rotosound strings..."

He used very trebly strings with one set of amps boosting the high end and
another for the low end.  Actually, though I didn't read the article, he was
featured in Bass Player magazine last month. You may still be able to find it
on unkempt newsstands.

Litgo