re: Westwood 1 Party

Jim-

There are no radio stations in the RTP area that carry WW1, tho' I believe
there is one in the Winston-Salem/Greensboro area.  I'm actually gonna be
pulling it in through the magic of computers, and with the help of a friend.
 The invite is for real. . .we're actually having the party to celebrate my
last day at the "job" (starting my own business, again) but we WILL have  TED
as a soundtrack.  If you're really interested, you are more than  welcome--we
will have a pig and veggie burgers and cold beer--e-mail me back and I'll
give you directions.

AThosWhite