Meaning of DLGTC?/Collins

I recall PT once saying the song title referred to some Meher Babaish saying
about his followers holding on the hem of his garment--so I always took it as
a fevered declaration of continued dedication to his Master....

And did anyone notice the Indigo Girls hit from a few years back (can't
remember the title) that opened with some chimey gtr notes that sounded (to
me at least) exactly like DLGTC...I always got excited when I heard it, then
quickly disappointed.

For COllins doubters, I suggest side two of Genesis;s FOXTROT lp, the darn
amazing 23-minute epic "Supper's Ready"--Gabriel AND COllins at their
unsurpassed finest. (unsurpassed by them that is, plenty of others surpass
them all the time.)

Brian Doherty