Re: Alanis Morrisette and the HBO commercial

> >Since you (and I'm pretty damn sure this is a safe bet) haven't heard any
> Genesis album prior to Peter Gabriel's departure, you don't really know
what
> you're talking about.
>
> I'll repeat myself, Collins is OVERRATED.
>
> Hope this helps...

Does it help me?  No, because I know he isn't overrated as a DRUMMER, as a
million selling pop artist you have a case.  The guy isn't just a
no-talent lout, he's just decided to refine his schmaltzing abilities the
past 13 years.  Some people think Pete Townshend is an overrated guitar
player, I'm sure you'd disagree because you know his music rather well,
yes?  Unless you've heard Phil Collins THE DRUMMER you can't make such a
blanketed statement.

From: "Debbie Litchman" <debbie8@earthlink.net>