Abba related

Abba listeners:

On Tuesday we rented a film called Muriel's Wedding.  If you
are an Abba fan, you might be interested.  Its about a
quirky young woman in New Zealand and the soundtrack is almost completely
Abba songs.  There is a funny lipsync of "Waterloo", among other things.
(A great line in which she says "...before, all I ever did was sit in my
room and listen to Abba songs...Now, my life is even better than an Abba
song!"   Try that one on your spouse.)  It's marketed as a comedy - more
of a black comedy if you ask me. But, I haven't been able to get the damn
songs out of my head ever since! <Alert:  Who Content Approaching>  I
probably need to go home and blast a little "Had Enough" on the
Vandersteen's.

Mark L:  I immediately thought of you this morning when I woke up to NPR's
story on the hurricane.  I thought "oh god!  I am thinking about the Who
list at 6 AM in the morning!"  Be that as it may, I hope you, your family
and store are safe.  Same to you, Andy (your "Who List Week In Review" was
priceless, IMO.)

Trish P. in Colorado

ps.  my husband and I are considering a move to North Carolina - any of
you tarheels with opinions on where a "vegetarian quasi-granola head
family from Boulder, CO looking to start over so I can quit my stressful
and annoying job" might be welcome, drop me a line.

From: gary mollica <garym@earthlink.net>