Meeting place revisited

wf wrote:
> I'll be with the rest of the Digest people

Can we please confirm where this will be!  I really would love to put
some faces with all these posts, but I leave town tommorrow, and still
am not entirely clear on the "final" decision on where to meet, and
won't have access to my email after Friday night.

I'll be in NYC on the 16th and am really looking forward to meeting some
of you...so, please....if there is any final decision that can be made
in the next 24 hours, I sure would appriciate it....if not, if there is
some kind soul who could take my phone number (in Austin,TX) and leave
me a voice mail message letting me know when/where the gathering is, I
can check my messages.....

Thanks

Scott C. Smith

From: Lucas Bleicher <bleicher@fortalnet.com.br>