Re: Speaking of...

Litgo@aol.com wrote:

> What is the address of Le Bar Bat, and has that JAE show been confirmed?
>
> Litgo

I just called and they told me "members of the JAE band" were scheduled,
but no confirmation of the man himself....

So, I said to the gal, "but WFANG told me he WOULD be there", and she
.......nah, just wanted to try and stiffen Fang's neck hair for a moment.

311 West 57th street, near 6th avenue...about 2 blocks west of the HArd
Rock......It's usually $15 to get in.......