Re: Alanis Morrisette and the HBO commercial Part II

> If they stink, say so, if they don't, that's OK too. As for Billy Idol
and whoever else pops their ugly
> heads out, it's a done deal and no sense crying over spilled milk. On the
> other hand, if someone sitting up front is compelled to BOO whomever, feel
> free!

Let's get it straight, I still think Alanis is a no talent figurehead
behind a great producer.  I was only giving her the credit she deserves
in the PR dept. for allowing and accepting that she was going up against
legends.  To counter I can only imagine how Mariah Carey might've reacted
(this of course would have to occur on an alternative universe) now that
she is tightly connected with Geffen records and can do whatever she
pleases.