Re: "Cheap" Hotels around MSG

At 12:28 PM 7/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>For anybody who has yet to find a place to crash around MSG, here are a list
>of the best places in NYC that are also relatively cheap:

Here's another one that's cheap and fairly close to MSG. Their WWW page can
be found at: http://www.wolcott.com

Room                                 Rates
Type                           Apr 1 - Dec 31 1996
One Person                            85
Two Persons                           85
Three Persons                         95
Four Persons                          105
Jr. Suite 2-3 persons                 95
Jr. Suite 4 persons                   105

***I was quoted a price of $60/night for two persons if you're willing to
share a bathroom***

The rates listed above are per room. They do not include taxes of 13.25%
plus $2.00 a night. All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars and based on
availability.

* Randall Hixson                *
* rhixson@sunline.net           *
* Sunline.Net Technical Support *