Re: Roger Daltrey's face

Psrox@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Lucas!  Hi, Pamela!
> Who fans in Brazil -- wow!!  Oh, yeah! :) I listen to the Beatles since 93 and there's a program about
them in my city (I usually go to the radio studio). And one time the
organizers of this program made an other program about "The History Of
Rock'n'Roll. Well, the third song was Substitute, from The Who. I REALLY loved
that song the first time I listened to it. So, I went to my favourite CD store
and bought the "WHO'S GREATEST HITS" from MCA. I REALLY loved that CD too...
:) Then I bought the "Thirty Years Of Maximum R&B" box, and, finally, the new
Live At Leeds CD. The only information I had about the who was the liner notes
 (by Chris Charlesworth) on the Live At Leeds and the big booklet on the 4-CD
box... So, I didn't know what happened about The Who since the release of
these material. I have several friends that like The Who too, but it's
difficult to them too to know about the who, because the midia here don't
spread news about Who (Most of people here prefer Dance Music... BLEARGH!)...
Then I started using Internet and found the mailing list... I didn't even know
that Zak Starkey was playing with the Who instead of Kenney Jones... By the
way, why he isn't? :)
> Didn't you hear about Roger's eye injury right before the Hyde Park show?
> Gary Glitter hit him in the face (by accident) with a microphone stand! No
> joke!  Muy god! I didn't know that... Was it serious?
> The Chris Charlesworth book is one of those cd-sized books. Good to have if
> you're a completist but there is no new information in it.  Do you have it?

[]'s
Lucas Bleicher