Re: The "Who is God?" Tirade

>I don't think the Vatican had anything to do with it. The scholars who
>had access to the scrolls had refused to release them so that they
>could work on them exclusively. As it happened, someone with a clever
>computer program took the bits and pieces that had come out and
>reconstructed them, so it is not an issue any more.

Kevin:

OK, I stand corrected. The last I heard they were hidden away so, and I
assumed the worst (since that's usually the case).
Actually, I wouldn't trust anyone but the Jesuits with them.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend