Idolatry

>"Maybe a cigarette....COME ON!....burn on your arm...will change your
>(pause) expression to (pause) one of alarm....WOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!

><jumps up and down with a stupid fist in the air>

Excellent! I laughed my ass off at this imagery of Idol doing Cousin
Kevin. I never got the chance to see that performance of Tommy, but is
that really how he did it? The only other thing I can imagine him doing,
after going "OOOWWWW", "C'mon!" and pumping his fist in the air a
million times is another one of those ridiculously exaggerated
sneers...Is there anything else from his schtick that we're missing?

DL