Re: Who news from MCA...

Well, regarding the Beatles.. We don't want to get off track, but I just
liked the idea of
having a two cd set at the end that neatly tied up all of the loose ends, you
are right though, we did get "took" with 30 minute cd's.  But there are
purists out there that wanted the regular Cd's reissued as the original
albums.  So at least they had a school of thought to go with.  For the last
twenty years MCA/Polydor has been so haphazard with the Who catalog it has
been disgusting.

I'm now hoping that MCA does a good job with Odds and Sods... I would really
like to have a set of the re-releases and be able to pitch some of the old
crap like "Who's missing, Two's Missing, those CD's sucked and didn't even
contain the liner notes that were with the original LP's.

Except for the mono Quick One, I'm fairly happy with the reissue series so
far.