Re: Billy Idol

>> From: Biggsk@aol.com
>> Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 07:24:00 -0400
>> Subject: Re: Billy Idol
>>
>> I was at the LA Tommy show - I wanted to hit the guy with a two by four.
>
>I'm with Greg on this one (well, maybe not to the extent of breaking
>Idol's head...).  It sounded to me like he couldn't even be bothered
>to learn the words to his one song; on _many_ lines he'd wait for the
>backup singers to start the line before he'd sing it.

Alan:

Oh, I don't know...it was amusing trying to keep track of how many times he
could insert the word "fuck" in the lyrics. Imagine what he can do with Bell
Boy, which already has one of its own...
Of course, if he sings PMTG: "You declared you would be 3 fuckin' inches
toll-lar/You only be-came what we fucking made yeeww..."

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend