Re: Religion

>I hope neither Bernd or Mark is offended by my saying that while I have for
>the most part found both of your commentary impressive and thoughtful, I vote
>for you guys continuing your religion discussion/debate offline.

Lauren:

Fine, but you're a day late here. We've done with the Digest posts on this
subject.
Of course, with a hurricane staring down my throat I MIGHT want to
reconsider, eh? Jeez, the Weather Channel said this morning that MB had the
highest percentage chance of being hit. That's GOT to be bad for business!

"You are/Like a hurricane/There's calm/In your eyes/And I'm getting blown
away..."

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend