Re: Who news from MCA...

Mark:

>Now that's a solution I might be able to live with, because they SHOULD
end up with as much room on the end of 4 CDs (about 160 minutes) + a 2 CD
as they would on a four disc set..

I'm with you for the 4 CD thing when you posted your dream list , but I
don't see it happening. Like MCA thinks we'll live forever. ;) I think
the 2CD live thing will only be '65-'76 Moon era. Just hearsay. But,
there's room I agree.

>I wonder what live material they would use for WAY filler. Keith never
toured that one, >and if they use Jones material it wouldn't fit...

How about some last live Moon from the 12/15/77 Kilburn Gaumont State,
London, England and 5/25/78 Shepperton Film Studios, England which had
some live tracks on TKAA soundtrack?

Mike