Home Again...for my list friends

Hello all...

Hope the fireworks and celebrations of independance were happy and healthy
for all...I have returned home from a trip to Vermonts Green Mountains and am
sorry to say that all of my e-mail seems to have been lost in one messy
download off AOL....if anyone of you have tried to contact me you now know
why I haven't been available to respond ...for those of you who have not
tried to contact me please feel free to do so at your own risk....

On the topics of the list .... what's going on....