Re: Mr. Fang`s discussion with MCA, plus questions to the group...

Jeff, re:

>I know people are tempted to want to stir things up with MCA just BECAUSE
>Fang said not to, but sometimes letting things go (i.e. leaving it
>the hell alone!) may end up having the best effect.  The guy probably knows
>how to deal with these folks better than most, (though I'm sure some out
>there can do just as well), so if one person has already made most of the
valid
>points, why not just see where that leads things?

Acttually, I have no problem with ANYONE else pursuing MCA or anyone else for
that matter on their own. It's a free country and they can do whatever they
like. I also don't claim exclusivitiy on "the right approach". What I *DO*
object to, is some thoughtless boob, calling, faxing, mailing, etc. and
saying, "OH, I know so-and-so and he said that you said." All this does is
PISS PEOPLE THE <RIKER> OFF. If you can't come up with your own ideas,
thoughts, etc... I don't need anyone using mine. That's only fair. I know of
TWO occasions here, where I've posted specific information to the list and
other list members went back to "other" people and said, "Oh, Fang said..."
in both those cases, I was misquoted. One of the cases was actually a
complete distortion of the truth and done maliciously. So be it.

Some information will NEVER be posted to the list as it really has no
business being circulated. However, where information is relatively
"harmless" and provides interesting conversation, thought, etc. Sure, why
not? However, if people go back and misue this infomation, then I will
*never* post it again and I assure everyone that nobody else will either...

- -wf