Re: Pre-concert get togethers

> Stac-ee, re:
>
> << Suddenly Harp's Bar is looking better...What does everyone else think? >>

I really don't care where we meet, but I hope someone can make a final
decision before this weekend, as I won't be getting e-mail between Fri
and the time I leave Tuesday.

Also, Is anyone interested in doing some sort of NY city tour on the
19th...As I'm gunna be in town by myself, it would be nice to hang out
with anyone else who's got nothing to do but sleep on park benches...