Re: Quad Hangout Location

This is starting to get complicated.  Whatever location is picked, it
should be fairly close to MSG, big enough to fit everyone, and be
somewhere that everyone can easily get to both before and/or after the
show.  NYC can be a madhouse if everything is not planned properly.  The
Harp bar, if big enough and Beefsteak Charlie's seem adequate.  ANywhere
I can get a drink and psych myself up before the show.  Remember, there
will be 15,000 people around the area, so traffic will be a mess.

Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod