Re: The "Who is God?" Tirade

Mark, re:

>The last I heard they were hidden away in the Vatican, and the translations
>were not released to the public...maybe it's sort of like the LAL version of
>TOMMY. "Not of the same quality..."

I believe that Israel has already successfully translated parts of them that
were found intact and are working on others that weren't. I don't know the
Vatican's role in this, if any... From my personal perspective, it would be
kind of ironic for a complete detailed history of the period to be found. I'd
love to see how things would work out if something from that era could be
proved as a "different factual accounting" and how people's lives today would
change as a result of  the same. The Dead Sea scrolls could possibly offer
some perspective on the period, but those people weren't living in Jeruselum
at the time and..

- -wf