Re: Who news from MCA...

Mark, re:

>What about Dance It Away? Like It (The Way It Is)? I'm Gonna Fight To Make
>Her Mine (for BY NUMBERS)? There ARE studio songs yet unreleased...and IMHO
>these would be out of place on the new O&S, but fit nicely on the respective
>albums.

The tracks you mentioned are Pete Townshend demos, except for "Dance It
Away". There may be a live Who track of that one, but the others??? I think
the message was that demos will stick with Pete releases and Who stuff will
stick with Who releases...

The bottom line is, I'm more satisfied after having this conversation...

- -wf