religion & pizza

From: rmorris@usa.pipeline.com (roland a morris)

                It is my hope that you my fellow fans can understand the
order this spiritual uplift can bring. It's possible the music itself is
all we need, for music itself is the unspoken language of the infinite.
None the less I propose codifing this language into a
cyber-faith.......bear with me......I propose three principals governing
this cyber-faith (1) That there is a Supreme Being above us all(2)that
human-kind are Spiritual Beings&(3) that we should follow the golden
rule(do unto others etc.) ....that's it!... no other dogma
involved..beyond
this you can believe anything you want...no priests..no church..no
Bureaucracy!
<<<

What you've got there is the message delivered by Meher Baba...  :)

Re: pizza in the Pacific NW:  Round Table???  Oi!  There's a place in NW
Portland called Escape From New York Pizza.  Eat it and be amazed...

OK,
KLW