Re: New Who Tour

Gary, re:

>>If Quad is performed in its entirety at the MSG shows but at no other venue
>on a subsequent tour of TED (i.e. as opposed to parts of Quad and other
>material) would this advertising claim not then be valid?

Oh sure it would. However, if they perform "Quad" at any other venue, then
it's false... Then of course, you have the "misleading" factor. "Only North
American Appearance" Of??? "Quad"? "TED"??? Both???

The whole thing is kinda silly, actually. I wish these people would make up
their minds about what they want to do and just do it... :)

BTW, are you going, Gary???

- -wf