Re: Re (2): Pre-concert get togethers

Beefsteak Charlie's is actually attached to the Garden as you are walking
in so they are used to people just drinking there.  I believe that it can
handle a large crowd as many Knick fans pile there before games.

Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod