Re: IOW tape.... NTSC or SECAM

Bernd, re:

<< BTW:  What is a McMuffin?  >>

Oh my God! Nobody's warned you of the famous "Who McMuffins"??? It's...
...it's so indescribable! There is much mass, multiple chins and horrible
odors!!! It's really bad! You may not want to travel to the USA again if you
happen to have a "close encounter" with one of these!

>> But are you aware that obesity sometimes is an illness that cannot be
avoided by just eating less?

I've heard that "myth", but I don't believe it. Let's put it to you this
way...

Most fat people claim they are on a diet. At the same time, they are
constantly ramming food down their throughts when nobody is looking (or at
least when they THINK nobody is looking.) The truth of the matter is, a
person cannot get "fat" without eating. While everyone's metabolism is
different, you can adjust yours accordingly by the amount of exercise you do
and the amount of food you eat.

Now, this doesn't make them good people, nor does it make them bad people. It
just makes them fat people. Anyone can lose weight, all it takes is effort.
If one has no effort and cares not for their own physical health and well
being, I don't have to "pretend" that I care or sympathize. Nobody is
stuffing the last 3 dozen donuts in their mouths or laying the tracks to the
danish train to their back yards, but them. I didn't do it, they did...

I don't think you were on the list when I posted Pete's lyrics of his 1966
song, "Lazy Fat People". They're some of his best...

>>I don't think that this gives you the right to tease everybody whose
outward appearance is less than perfect.

Oh? When have I done that? Let's see... I've "busted" fat people, silly bald
captains and stupid people... Let's not get carried away here... :)

- -wf