Hotel Rates...

Just some interesting info for you traveler-type-personages...

On Wednesday, I was speaking to a friend of mine who owns several hotels.
What he basically said was this.... anyone who pays the price the hotel is
asking, is foolish. Unless of course, they're walking in at 11:30PM and look
like they have no other place to go.

Helpful suggestions:  "What is your business rate?" "Are you running any
specials?" "My friend stayed at your hotel a few months ago and it was much
cheaper. I don't remember the price, but can you do better?"

Unless it's a real tourist spot, weekends are LESS crowded and therefore more
negotiable... while you're at it, get them to throw in FOOD...

- -wf