About the question of the "Quadrophenia" Mix ...

Everyone ...  It may be worth your while to purchase the July issue
of "Mojo" magazine ...  Cover article is an interview with Pete ...

Among the quotes:

Question:  "Are you writing any additional material for the Hyde Park
            Quadrophenia performance?"

Answer:    "No.  There is quite a lot of material that didn't get on
            the original album, there are two or three tracks.  There's
            one called 'Joker James', another called 'Four Faces', a
            couple of other tracks too which we included on the film
            soundtrack album just to confuse everybody.  The Who's
            album has just been remixed brillantly by this guy John
            Astley, who remixed the stuff on my new compilation album.
            It's a mindblowing wonderful remix of 'Quadrophenia', which
            is one of the reasons I wanted to do this concert, to draw
            attention to this great, great record, probably the best
            record that the Who made.  Really, it's almost perfect.
            I could write more material, I could edit it, but what we've
            actually done is tried to be faithful to what is there.  If
            you add or take away from it, it's going to weaken it.

There's more, but I think enough's been said as it is ...

- ---
Brad Puett
bpuett@interpath.com