An Open Apology to the List

A few days ago I submitted my review of the new Quad to this list.
Please disregard it.  It was a faulty review.  To celebrate my
acquisition of this long awaited CD I was imbibing adult beverages
during my initial listen over headphones.  Without realizing it at
the time, my Pioneer amp was set on mono.  This caused most of the
songs to sound muddled.  My review reflects this error.  I have
since listened to it free from the effects of liquid depressants
and with the proper settings on my audio equipment and I now agree
with others that this new CD sounds great.  The muddled sound and
buried instruments have by now been corrected by my local water
treatment facility.  Please accept this apology.  Thank you.

Kreg Walvoord
Kreg.Walvoord@alcon.alc.org