Re: Pizza

Lauren, re:

<< You're all killing me this talk of pizza.  Do you know what hell it is to
 live out here in the Western U.S. in places where people think Domino's and
 Pizza Hut is pizza?  It's hell, I tell you.

 Seriously, though, next to The Who, I'm most excited about Italian
Food/pizza
 in NYC.  Thanks for whetting my apetite.  >>

hMMM... given the fact that The Who are almost a "non-entity" other than a 7
year salmon spawning cycle (or is that just Vulcans???) and good pizza seems
to make you "whet". Logic seems to dictate that you move...

- -wf