Cow Palace 19730 on vid!!!!

I'm not sure if this is newsworthy or not, but a couple of months ago I
posted back to the newsgroup in response to camera work at Who concerts
(Woodstock festival, in particular).... then, lo and behold, I get an e-mail
from someone  offering me the complete Quadrophenia show from the Cow Palace
in 1973 (November, I believe) for said Woodstock footage.... at first I
thought this was too good to be true....until today, that is!!

Well, needless to say,  I'm dumbfounded.... does anyone else have this show
in their video collection(s)????  If so, is it available in color???  Am I
making a big deal out of nothing....

Well, the details:
1) its in black and white (just like on the 30 years video companion)
2) the sound is not that great for the first 3 songs (lots of bass distortion
and Moon's drums dominate... the sound has a cavernous sound to it otherwise)
3) 3 cameras are used (stage left-to the side; stage right/front row; stage
left/front stage)

The performance is great, and its good to see a full concert released (from
this tour especially) out into the trading circle for once!!  Any other
question or comments regarding this, let me know...

Later,
Darren