Re: Isle Of Wight CD and other Who stuff

<< oes anyone out there know if the Isle of Wight video/CD is going to be
 released in the US, or should we look for imports?

 - - Mason

So far as I know, MCA passed on this set completely and it will only be a UK
title - if it ever comes out before we ALL get old!!!!!!
I have some of them on order but have not heard from my supplier as to when
they will finally be released.  will post to this list when I get the word.

Maximum R & B books - will be getting 5 more copies back in this Friday and
have three left for sale if you need one.  Please e-mail me for the details.

Also - just ordered a limited UK yellow vinyl 7" single for My Generation.
 Should be in stock in a few weeks.  Have no idea what this is from however.

Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables