Quad re-issue impressions

After reading WF's review a couple of days ago, I was ready to have two
copies of Quad, but...

I've been A/B-ing the new Quad with the original USA MCA CD issue.  Yes,
they're different--vastly different in places(PTGF and Bell Boy among
others), but I must say that this listener thinks the new one is a vast
improvement.

In comparison, the old version now makes my very decent system sound
like a boom box--lots of distortion, muddy drums, and not much stereo
separation.  No such problems on the reissue.  IMHO, Keith sounds better
on this than on any other Who album.  Amazing.  Well worth the
investment; I'll be trading in my old CDs with no regrets.  Any takers?

Of course, a few bonus tracks would have been nice...maybe some audio of
PT dragging Bobby Pridden over the mixing desk?!

Anyone know when Numbers, Who are You, and Odds & Sods are due?

Back to lurking mode.....
Drew Matich