The Effing Who

1) Unless you want to vomit, spare your on-line time and do not view the
pictures of the WHO at Hyde Park on the InterBlecch!  Picture of Roger with Gary
Glitter in more kinky, bad leatherish, HBO Real Sex Slut Bytes, type regalia.
Yecch! (in my best Alfred Neuman).  Major douce chills.  Also, Pete looking like
very much the golfer in his JCPenney's casual wardrobe.

2) I was struck by the fact that Pete had desires during the show of bashing the
guitar and speakers in the post-Hyde Park interview with Pete.

3) Concerning ticket prices, I am encountering $255 for JAE side, 20th row, and
$450ish for first two rows in front of Pete.  I am not selling, just checking
around with ticket brokers.  Anybody else finding ticket prices high for first
10-15 rows?  Private E-mail if ya like.

4) Recently, Rich N. spake:

>>2) During the WGFA "heavy strumming" he yells out what I think is "Let's  see
if I've got supple wrists!"<<

Get-um Grip-um.

5)  Recently, Rich N. spake:

>>Agree, agree!!!! In my perfect world it would be PT on acoustic and  piano, RD
on vocal (maybe rythmn guitar, MAYBE), and JAE on acoutsic or  standup bass.....
Only these three , no one else onstage.<<

JAE on electric bass, no stand-up for me.  I wouldn't wanna see Johns spare
tires sticking-out on either side of the stand-up bass.  Might look too much
like a Disney carciature from "Booty & The Beast".

Recently, WFang wrote:

>>hMMM... well, I will always give him a LOT of credit for making it from Philly
to J&R Music World in like 2 hours flat to meet John Entwistle... :)<<

Ah, so you see I have the disease we all have here.  A sickness to worship the
WHO and to live in awe that these four men were put together simultaneously for
a period of time to generate the best of chemistry...next to a 12 oz beer
guzzled in 12 seconds after cutting the grass.   So, where ya sitting on 7/18
and 7/20, Fang.  I'll say hello.

See ya, Whoofers. (pronounced hoofers)