STH/WGFA

- -- [ From: . * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Mark Leaman wrote:

>Best way to do it is to tell him to attempt to play songs by each (how
about Stairway and WGFA, which >came out the same year), and see which is
easier. It's no coincidence that Stairway is taught to fledgling >guitarists
.

Kids used to play (and were taught) Stairway to Heaven probably because the
song was immediately recognizable after the first few notes, no matter how
poor the player was. Hearing a kid knock off the first chords of WGFA on a
crummy acoustic wouldn't have the same effect at all. I think that WGFA is
"easier" of the two.

Jon
- --
"Sometimes I sit and think; sometimes I just sit"