class

Mark (senior?) L wrote:
>Moon and Entwistle outclassed Jones and Bonham easily and a
>lot earlier.

        Definitely.  I tried telling him that you can't find a bass-player
like John just anywhere, and he wouldn't believe me.
        And the fact that Bonham idolized Moon (wanted to be him - probably
why he died early) had no effect whatsoever.

>I would say that Pete was a more innovative guitarist, too,
>even if he wasn't a better lead player (of course, and you can tell your Dad
>this, he's a better lead player NOW).

        No good.  Dad wouldn't believe me.  I agree, and Pete probably never
stole a solo from an old blues man (well, only a few times), where Page was
RARELY original.  He won't watch any footage or listen to any of Pete's solo
work for me to rectify the situation.
        How do you talk to a brick wall?  ("Loudly" doesn't cut it.)

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"Tommy, can you hear me?"