Re: (Fwd) Re: Hyde Park & Isle Of White Video

At 23:19 30/06/96 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]
for the 30 years' video show a fairly weak bass track; in fact the notes at
the end of the box set warned that there was a problem with the IOW tape.
How then would you rate the video from a sonic standpoint? Did they improve
on the sound compared to the 30 years' video? (If so I wonder how they did
that actually). I'm posting this to the list in case any other listers who
have the video would care to respond....Gary M.