Re: Orlando '82 mystery solved end thread

>This tape IS Toronto 12/17/82, every bit of dialogue matches perfectly
>with the "simulcast".   I assume you were comparing your tape to the
>"home video" of the Toronto show.  To get the show to fit neatly on a
>T-120 tape there was much editing of the concert (down to 114m),
>including the removal of three songs and some dialogue for the home
>video release.  Apparently this is why your tape doesn't match word for
>word.  Rest assured this tape is the Toronto concert that was broadcast
>to the world on Dec 17, 1982.
>
>Bruce

I'm still not 100% convinced as... the show on the tape is an energetic blur
and the show from Toronto is a sad tired band in comparison. I'll put them
side by side for a second music comparison but my ears tell me they are
different. Or something dreadful happened to them between the radio
broadcast and the mix down for the video release... ;)!