Re: Hyde Park

At 12:08 01/07/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Gary M. Gillman wrote:
>>
>> Tomorrow's (London) Sunday Times has a colour photo of Rog on the front page
>> taken on stage at the concert. He's wearing an eyepatch decorated with bulls
>> eye ( Mod, Who and Pop Art symbol of the 60's),
>

>Gary, thanks for this, cool shot, although I am disappointed to see Rog
>using the ear phones EVERY OTHER F.....g rocker is these days.....
>
>Ordinarily I'd agree with RN on this except if it allows the band to play
louder than would otherwise be the case, I'd say it's justified. What I
can't figure out is why PT can't (won't?) wear such apparatus to control the
decibel level and thus enable him to let loose on electric guitar...Gary M.
P.S. Today's London Times contains a rather condescending review of the
Who's show, although it liked the actual playing and singing. A better and
fairer review from another English paper has been added to Chris Hinkle's
Who Web site...G.G.