Re: First Shows

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Also, here's a worthwhile thread I'd like ta start.  When was the
> first time you saw the Who? ....
> Knowing when folks first saw them goes a long way towards explaining
> their outlook on the band, methinks.

In addition to first shows, I'd be curious as to the number of shows
people have seen....also fairly revealing!

My first show was July 80 in Houston, Dallas & Austin (can't really
remember the order)...then December 82 in Houston & Dallas, then
July-August 89 in New Jersey (2 shows), Oakland (2 shows), Houston &
Dallas.

I finally got my tickets to MSG so, I'll be adding at least 3 shows to
the list (looking for 1 ticket to 20th show!)