Re: Official The Who Fan Club

>ou Americans and your ketchup (or is
>it catsup?). Personally, I prefer A1 on my Fish and Chips.

So, whats yer problem!  yeah, I like vinnegar on my fish, but like catsup on
my "French Fries" the stuuf you guys call "Chips" (in the states, potato
chips are a whole 'nother story!)  Anyway, when me & the mrs were on your
wonderful island, we could get all the vinnegar we wanted,  BUT HAD TO PAY
10p PER PACKET OF KETCHUP!!! WHAT A RIPPOFF!!!!!   Especially bad were the
"hamburgers" at Happy Farmer!
   but the mrs kept reminding me "We're not here to eat"!

All the best,
   GaryM (not gary m)