Re: JAE Tour

Glen, re:

>Why in the living hell isn't John playing Detroit?! The Who have always been
huge in this area. I'm already going to Cleveland to see him, but I'd love to
catch him in Motown - home of Grant Hill, Alan Trammel, The Ford Thunderbird,
and the Who's first breakthrough market in the US.

There's a lot of "mysteries" regarding this question and even more
surprisingly, "Philly". However, nothing's set in stone at this point and
hopefully the tour will reach a bit further than it stands now... I'll try
and get an updated schedule in the next few days....

wf