Re: Boston Entwhistle gathering

Re: JAE @ Mammakin

According to the people at Mammakin this a.m., doors open at 9:00 pm.  There
is a warmup act - the Prime Movers - supposed to come on at 10:00 and play
about an hour, so expect JAE on around 11:00 - 11:30.

Of course, that's a different story than they told me yesterday (when it was
doors at 8:00, unknown warmup band  coming on at 9:00) so you might want to
call for yourself tomorrow to confirm.  Mammakin also said yesterday that the
warmup act was touring with the JAE Band which doesn't jive with the
Lancaster review where Jodi's Butterfly was the warmup, not Prime Movers.

Was JAE signing autographs at the other shows (other than the party).  If the
item limit is one, should I get The Rock, Rigor Mortis or Too Late The Hero
signed? (if I should be so lucky...)

FWIW, I'll probably be at the Boston Beer Works, front bar, around 8:00 -
8:30.