Tramps Gig

Hey, all--

     Marty Secero and I are happy to report that we will be en route to
Tramps tonight to check out one of the best bass players in the world.
Looking forward to catching up with Mr. Fang, and hope to see/meet some
more of you Who-sters at this gig.  Our party should be getting there
right around 7pm, and then out to catch a bite, then back to the
Instant Party to see the OX.  I'll be happy to post a review when I
get the opportunity to do so (probably Thursday!), or perhaps I will leave
that to Mr. Fang, who seems to be able to consistently provide an accurate
assessment of all things "WHO"!
     Rich, will see ya later!
     Owen, wish you could be there, too!

                gary m.