Video quality

Dear Chris -

	The Roadrunner/MG take was from Pontiac '75 - the 2nd half of that show
(generally pretty amazing) is readily available.

	Regarding the others you listed:

I have never seen the Cow Palace listed anywhere, and would be skeptical if
that is the true source; if it is, let me know; I'd like to trade for it.

Cleveland '76 is the entire show and a great one, although camera work is
a little fuzzy and there are several audio gliches;

Kampuchea is a 4-song set (same as on the album) - early Kenny Jones - nothing
very special, but nice, and pro edited quality;

Live Aid does fade out, and is generally a mediocre set.

Rather than purchasing these, we may be able to work a trade out for them -
let me know if you are interested (I have those and lots and lots of others).

Best - Mason