Re: CVC Collectables

-- [ From: Thomas G. Farrell Jr. * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

NP:  Who, "Baby, Don't You Do It"

Jason,
	You were wise to pass on the info about CVC.  Thanks for passing it
along.

	RE: > Incidentally, I tend to notice how nasty people can be at record
shows.  > I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm eighteen,
and people
>  assume I have no clue what I'm talking about.  Then I open my mouth,
> start talking about the stuff I know best (Who and Queen)...and then
they
>  generally leave me alone, knowing I'm not just bullshit!

	Yes, I've noticed that people are rather terse at those shows, but
such is the "Buyer Beware" nature of bootleg acquisition.  If you have
too much trouble getting near those booths to look at the CDs/tapes, do
what I do.  Make eye contact with the first person you can, and say,
"Golly this is the first record show I've been to since I got rid of
those crabs."  And the people will, as if by magic, get out of your
way.... <G>
	And always remember White Fang's First Rule of Record Buying:  "If you
see it, buy it."  Can't go wrong with advice like that, Jason... but
you could go broke!
	Every good wish--Tom Farrell