Official Who Fan Club

Hi all WHOsters,
Matt Kent and Mark Donovan proudly present the starting of an official Who
fan club, called "Naked Eye".
A years subscription, which will include at least 4 issues (1st to come out
ca. end of January 1996), plus intermediate newsletters if required, and
various goodies throughout the year, will be L15 for the UK (cheques payable
to M. Kent or M. Donovan), and L20 for the rest of the world, payable by
I.M.O. or cash by registered post only (L=pound Sterling, no Eurocheques
please).

"We want the club to be as representative of the fans as possible so if you
have any ideas for articles etc. that you would like to see, information you
need or if you are looking for pen friends start letting us know so that we
can begin to plan future issues."

The address is:

'Naked Eye'
The WHO Fan Club